Limitless Pixelmon 

• Staff application.

#19812  by FroggiBoy

In-Game Username:Froggisaur
Are you fluent in English?:Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:December 4th is when I had first joined the server.
What Time Zone are you on?Pacific Standard Time
How long are you usually online for per day?:maybe around 2-6 hours?
What times of the day can you be online?I can be online from noon until around midnight.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?Yes, I was testing a bug at one point to report it to staff, but I was technically breaking the rules by not notifying them first.
Why do you want to be Staff?:I want to be staff because I love to help people, if you ask any player on the server, they will tell you that I always help new players, if I can help with something, I 100% will. If i were to be given helper/mod, I would be able to help these people "officially" and help them with problems that your average player could not. (blocklog, etc.)
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:Yes, I know likely every command there is to know, /back is pretty unique to this server, I have not seen it anywhere else before on previous servers. /market has a very custom searching GUI so that is a unique command. and /helpme is very unique, I have never seen a specific group chat for staff members to help players.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?I played pixelmon for around 2 years and have been playing pokemon since I was 3, I know basically everything there is to know about pokemon, and 90% of pixelmon knowledge.
What is your discord tag?:My discord tag is froggi#7778
How can you help the server?:As previously stated in Why I want to be a moderator, I feel like I could greatly benefit the common playerbase. If a player is having issue understanding something, I always help them without being moderator, but if I were to be moderator I could help them in a plethora of ways more.
Other Notes:I have been banned off of the discord server once for reasons listed as "toxic" you may read my application if you would like to. Also, my /seen says that i started in november, but that was around 2 minutes and only on the 1.12 version of the server. Don't think there is much else to say, thank you for reading my application. <3
 #19831  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to your recent bans and behavior.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.