Limitless Pixelmon 

• LePapaJames 2nd Helper Application

#19963  by LePapaJames

In-Game Username: LePapaJames
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Around 2 Years
What Time Zone are you on? GMT+0
How long are you usually online for per day?: Usually online for around 4 to 5 hours a day, not everyday in the week, but usually around at weekends alot.
What times of the day can you be online? Weekday evenings and weekends. I work full time so i tend to be on when i can around work and around real life events.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: I have met lots of people from many different backgrounds on this server so far. I am always happy to make time to help people who struggle with aspects of the game wether that is with battling or just simple uses of commands. I feel that i have a good relationship with the current staff on the server and i am always happy to help them out where i can. I try to keep peace on the server also if there are no staff present.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /v for spectator mode, /pwiki for pixelmon info (on the old server), /faq for help and guides.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been collecting Pokémon cards since it began in the 90s. Played the first gen Gameboy/Color games through to the most recent switch titles. Watched alot of the anime (mainly gen 1 and 2 stuff). I have taken to competitive battling, both through showdown and the pixelmon mod itself. I am a firm believer in running unique, outside of meta sets to bring a bit of fun to general pokemon battling. This shows in my previous gym teams.
What is your discord tag?:jhobley3675
How can you help the server?: With any kind if conflict, i am always the one who likes to hear both sides before i have any input on a situation. There are a lot of players who feel comfortable in contacting me in-game for help and advice with with anything server related. Always willing to input ideas to further develop the server. From the amount of work i see Jay and the other Admins/staff put into the server, i fully appreciate the unique features on the server and would love to be able to suggest more and help implement them in the future. I can also be on hand to run events like tours in different time zones to allow the majority of the player base to have an opportunity to participate in server events, even if i fund the prize out of my own pocket.
Other Notes: Regardless of the result of this application, i am still on hand to help when it comes to inputting ideas or helping others in the chat.