Limitless Pixelmon 

• Indygod's 2nd Helper application

#19998  by Indygo

In-Game Username: Indygod (formally DLTRYouth)
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since May of 2018
What Time Zone are you on? PST (Pacific Standard Time)
How long are you usually online for per day? 5-8 hours a day
What times of the day can you be online? Ill be online normally between 9pm- 10am.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Not that I know of.
Why do you want to be Staff? I believe my knowledge of commands, the economy, and general way of life can prove useful in almost any scenario where someone might have an issue.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
1. /faq
This command give a detailed way on how to play the server and use the commands that may be hard for the new player to understand.
2./Claim new /claim confirm /claim list /buychunks
These are most of the basic claim commands.
3./market /shop sellpoke /send poke /shop sell /sell /cost
All these commands are how you make sell items/pokes on the server whether its a shop or on the market and learn of value of items.
4./helpme
This let staff/helpers know that someone needs help in a private message.
5./Kick /ban /bl i /v
Staff commands.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? My first experience with Pokémon was when I first got Pokémon Leafgreen back when I was around 10 years old on my Gameboy. This led me become more interested in the Pokémon franchise and buying the next few games, but the game that really let to me being invested into Pokémon was definitely diamond and pearl. After Finishing those games, I discovered Pixelmon on YouTube when it was in its early state with all the unrefined models and textures, and I've been keeping up with it ever since.
What is your discord tag?: indygod
Other Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)