Limitless Pixelmon 

• NexusOverrided's Helper Application

#20008  by nexusoverrided

In-Game Username: NexusOverrided
Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Been in Limitless since June 28th 2021.
What Time Zone are you on? CST
How long are you usually online for per day?: Maybe around 5-10 hours, it varies but normally is around or in between those 2 numbers.
What times of the day can you be online? I can be on around 9 or 10am in the morning up until 10pm to midnight.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Once back on 1.12. When I first started playing, I decided to trust my brother to do a little resource gathering for me, he ended up stealing from a house from what I remember. He didn't know griefing was against server rules & I take full responsibility & accountability for not letting him know ahead of time. Luckily I did manage to follow a path on Journey Map and eventually found the house & returned all the newly gained resources my lil bro obtained (regardless if it was my items or the previous owner, I did not want to take any risks). Needless to say, I've never trusted him to be on my PC ever since.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to really contribute & help both the new & old players I have come to know. I see many things ranging from the newbies struggling to builds being griefed & wish to resolve the issues to the best of my ability wherever & whenever I can.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I feel I'm familiar with most of the commands. 3 off the top of my head would be /seen, /webstore, & /tournament.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Well I have great experience with both overall. I've played most of the main games along with a decent amount of spinoffs. As for my Pixelmon experience, well, it isn't too different from the main Pokémon games, just with a Minecraft coat of paint slapped onto it to make a very unique & enjoyable experience.
What is your discord tag?: NexusOverrided
How can you help the server?: Well, I hope with my motivation to help & contribute to others, as well as previous moderation experience in exterior communities, can help benefit the server along with those around me.
Other Notes: Thank you for allowing me to become attached to a wonderful server & community. I hope to return the favor & more in the coming future. 💕