Limitless Pixelmon 

• Application To Moderation | Mr.Worldwide | OG | Over 50 +reps ✔️✔️✔️ [Accepted]

#20068  by leFishe_industries

In-Game Username: noodlesBaka9_Cino

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, English is my native and only language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been an active member on Limitless for over a year now. I remember when the server first launched and I was one of the earliest members to join. It's been amazing watching the community grow over time.

What Time Zone are you on? GMT+1. I'm usually online during peak hours in the evening and late night.

How long are you usually online for per day?: I play for several hours per day, at least 5-6 hours on average but often much more on weekends. Limitless is my main Pixelmon server and community.

What times of the day can you be online? My schedule is very flexible so I can be on at various times. Most weekdays I'm online 7PM-12AM GMT+1 or later. Weekends I'm on throughout the day and night.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Nope, I have a spotless record and take the rules very seriously. I want to help enforce the rules properly as a staff member.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I've been an active member of the Limitless community for over a year now, and in that time I've come to really care about this server and its amazing members. Limitless has become like a pixelmon home to me. I love the friendly, helpful atmosphere here and all the fun events and activities. The community on this server is truly special.

As I've gotten more invested in Limitless, I've wanted to give back and do more to help things run smoothly. I have a natural drive to help build communities and enrich players' experiences. After being just a regular member for so long, I'm now hoping to take on more responsibility by becoming a moderator.

I know I have the skills and dedication to really thrive as a staff member here. In the past I've moderated other medium-sized servers for 2+ years each, so I have a good amount of experience under my belt. I learned a lot about handling issues diplomatically, investigating reports, organizing events, guiding new players, and just making people feel welcomed.

On top of my past moderation experience, I'm also just deeply passionate about Pixelmon and Limitless. I have extensive knowledge of Pixelmon mechanics, breeding, PVP strategies, etc. I'd love to use that expertise to help new players learn the game on a deeper level. And my flexible schedule allows me to be very active at all times of day.

Mostly I just want to give back to the community that has given me so much enjoyment and memories over the past year. I want to help the server continue growing and thriving long-term. I know I have the dedication, experience, and Pixelmon knowledge to excel as a Limitless moderator. So it would be an honor to join the moderator team here on my favorite Pixelmon server.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /v for spectator mode, /pwiki for pixelmon info (on the old server), /faq for help and guides, /pointshop, /makeshiny and /balledit.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have extensive experience with Pixelmon dating back over 5 years now. I've played on various Pixelmon servers of all sizes, so I'm very knowledgeable about Pixelmon mechanics, breeding, training, battling, and how to progress efficiently.

Specifically on the Limitless server, I've achieved end-game power by obtaining strong legendary Pokemon through intense gameplay. I've also built up a diverse team of competitively-bred Pokemon with optimal EVs, natures, IVs, and movesets.

Beyond just playing, I have experience administrating my own small Pixelmon server in the past. This gave me insight into the technical side of running a server, configuring plugins, importing custom mods, and resolving issues.

Overall, I have a deep understanding of nearly all aspects of Pixelmon - from fundamentals like types and moves, to advanced mechanics like hidden power breeding. I've also consumed many Pixelmon strategy guides and tutorials over the years. So I'm confident my expertise can help both new and experienced Pixelmon players on Limitless.

What is your discord tag?: nerokin

How can you help the server?: With my past moderation experience and deep knowledge of Pixelmon, I can help enforce rules, assist new players, organize events, monitor chat/servers, promote fair gameplay, and handle issues as they arise. I love working directly with communities.

Other Notes: I would love the opportunity to give back to Limitless as a staff member. Please let me know if you have any other questions! I'm very passionate about Pixelmon and want to help the server thrive. Can't wait to hear from you, and thanks for your consideration.