Limitless Pixelmon 

• Minecraft username changing.

• The latest server announcements from the staff!
The latest server announcements from the staff!
 #5665  by Jay113355

Mojang is now allowing players who have bought [premium] minecraft to change there username!

This change took place 8AM this morning. (Feb 4'th)
if you didn't read the announcement, Link: https://mojang.com/2015/01/announcing-m ... e-changes/

However! We are a cracked server. Which means your Pokemon, Items, Ranks, Donation Rewards, WILL NOT TRANSFER AUTOMATICALLY!

If you wish to transfer (or failed to read this before hand) then you must tell us!

NOTE This is only available to players who have changed there username or have just bought Premium.
We will not change your username if you are cracked and have not bought minecraft.
  • Make sure you can join the server and then /register
  • Create a post under the Troubleshooting forum using this format:
Code: Select all
[b]Old Username: [/b] <OldUsername>
[b]New Username: [/b] <NewUsername>
[b]Why: [/b] Account name change.

Note: Do NOT play on the new account until the transfer is done. every thing from the old account will override the new account![/i]

Currently we only transfer Inventory, Pokemon, PC, Ranks, Donation perks, Money, Homes, and Claims.
and you must be online for us to transfer Claims, Donation Perks and Ranks.
 #6832  by Aegyptiacus

Shoot...I might've changed my username before transferring over; any chance that I can still get stuff from my previous name? It was CreeperLord777. Now it's Aegyptiacus.
 #7278  by waasquare

Hello, it seems like I can't login now. When I tried to it says my ID is invalid due to contains of characters other that alphabet and numerical. The ID is Jack!. I guess the stress sign is the problem. So what can i do here? can my ID still be recovered? or I need to make new account? :/
 #7288  by Jay113355

waasquare wrote:Hello, it seems like I can't login now. When I tried to it says my ID is invalid due to contains of characters other that alphabet and numerical. The ID is Jack!. I guess the stress sign is the problem. So what can i do here? can my ID still be recovered? or I need to make new account? :/
Hi, I'm sorry, minecraft used to block usernames that contained illegal characters, however that doesn't seam to be the case any more in 1.8. so i had to add it myself. The only characters allowed previously, were A-z 0-9 and _, and is now the case again.

In order for you to play again you must change your username, i will transfer all your items and poke and help you move other things such as /home and claims.

Just change your name, login and register it and then PM me or reply here and ill set you up.
 #7302  by waasquare

I created new ID already. It's Jackkk. I feel like starting a new game. I got friends in game who can help. Thanks anyway for your concern. :)