Limitless Pixelmon 

• The Official Limitless Screenshot Contest 2.0!

• The latest server announcements from the staff!
The latest server announcements from the staff!
 #9388  by gilman2

Hey guys,

We here at LimitlessMC have noticed the images used on the front page of our website are slightly outdated, we have decided to revitalise a contest that will help us hopefully rejuvenate the website and keep it up to date:

The LimitlessMC Screenshot Contest!

What is it?
Since the map is relatively old, and there are a lot of awesome builds now, we are giving you a chance to submit one screenshot per player of anything on the server. You may change your entry by editing your post as many times as you like, but only submit one post. Since you can only submit one entry, make it as creative as possible!

Can I use shaders?
Absolutely! Any and all texture packs, shaders, or other visual mods such as animated player mod are all allowed. Do everything you can to make your screenshot as beautiful as possible.

Can I edit my shot in Photoshop?
Sure! Remember though, it needs to look like a minecraft screenshot. Over-editing an image might actually hurt your chances. However, a little blur and color adjustments never hurt anyone :)

What do I win?
The winner will receive a $10 coupon code to our donation store! Second prize will win a $8 coupon code and smaller in-game prizes may also be given out to honorable mention shots, and we will feature some of our favorite screens on the homepage of our website. The winner will be chosen by the staff collective.

When does the contest end?
The closing date for entries will be Saturday April the 30th at midnight GMT, This gives you all an entire month from the opening date to get your entry in!

How do I enter?
It's simple! Take a high-resolution screenshot in-game (make the game fullscreen before taking the picture), then post it in this thread!

Need Image ideas?
Feel free to take a look at the last contests winners for ideas. http://limitlessmc.net/f/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=670

Please limit replies to this thread to entries only.
If you have any other questions, send me a PM or ask us in-game. All other replies will be deleted.

Thank you everyone, and happy screenshotting!
gilman

Note: By entering a screenshot in this contest, you are giving LimitlessMC full rights to use/distribute the photo as we see fit.