Limitless Pixelmon 

• 1.7 Release Date Announced

• The latest server announcements from the staff!
The latest server announcements from the staff!
 #1749  by tordo

Just a quick heads up that the pixelmon team have announced the release date for 1.7 to be this Sunday, June 29. If all goes as planned, we should be on-track for a server update late Sunday night or Monday morning.

Some things to remember before the update.
  • LAST CHANCE TO ENTER THE SCREENSHOT CONTEST - This is a great opportunity for players that cannot donate to win $10 to our donation store, and there's only a few days left in the contest! If you have not entered yet, please do! We may also be giving out smaller prizes for runner up photos.
  • PREPARE YOUR INVENTORIES AND ENDERCHESTS - We will give you warning ~24 hours before the server updates, but nothing will be refunded after the map reset, so don't forget. For more information check out the 1.7 map reset thread.
  • YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE - You will need to update minecraft itself, as well as the pixelmon mod and any other 1.6 mods you are using. We will update the links on the homepage of our website with the latest information (and bypass the ads for the various downloads) so make sure you check our site on the day of the update.
  • FOR MORE INFORMATION - Monitor the Pixelmon Mod Website as well as our homepage and the forums. All the information you need is at your disposal, so please do not spam staff in-game with questions about the update.
Please note that mailboxes and the global market will be reset, so trying to mail items to yourself before the update for extra storage space will not work. As we have stated before, money, mcmmo, jobs, pokemon, inventories, and enderchests will not be reset for the 1.7 update.

The only things that will be copied over to the new map are the gyms of our current leaders, so please do not ask us to save your various builds. All chests must be removed from gyms prior to the map reset, or we we will remove them for you before copying them over.

If you really want something saved, we can save schematics of your builds for a $5 donation. Nothing will be copied over to the new map, but we can send you the schematic so you can load it on a single player world or a private server. We will only allow players to do this for their own builds.

As always, we are very excited about the new features in Pixelmon 3.1, and hope to see you all in-game.
tordo
 #1861  by The_Project_HD

Hey tordo i just wanted to ask about the Psychic gym leader position i have nearly got my team ready and started to build my own psychic gym but becuase of the update i stopped i was wondering if i could apply for psychic gym leader position after the update and because all the gyms are getting saveed onto the new map for the server i was wondering if i could use the current psychic gym arena since psychic gym leader position is open i was just wondering if i can apply and so that if i do become the gym leader i can level my psychic pokemon up
 #1863  by Quillirot

It's HERE!!!!! we need to get this asap, it looks awesome. With a server, it will be great. Especially, for a server like this :D <3
 #1866  by Nerokin

Here's the post if you don't read the Pixelmon forums
MrMasochism wrote: 28 Jun 2014 21:43
Sorry for the delay, we had to fix one bad bug. It's fixed now though, if you got it from the other site it will still have the bug. More info, changelog etc coming soon.

In the meantime here's a link, more mirrors coming soon:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdotx ... versal.jar

Here's the relevant forge:
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/n ... taller.jar
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2nJpQ5ruk[/youtube]
 #2246  by steeltjerepel

tordo wrote:If you really want something saved, we can save schematics of your builds for a $5 donation. Nothing will be copied over to the new map, but we can send you the schematic so you can load it on a single player world or a private server. We will only allow players to do this for their own builds.
tordo
Is that the 'screenshot honorable mention' for 5000.00 USD? Or is this something else or a mistake or ...
 #2260  by tordo

It was not a mistake. It's a package that is too expensive for anyone to purchase. People who received the "honorable mention" prize in our screenshot contest got a coupon code via PM to receive that package for free.

Please do not bump up old threads like this again.
tordo