Limitless Pixelmon 

• Server maintenance, Crashing and Pokemons Reset.

• The latest server announcements from the staff!
The latest server announcements from the staff!
 #2885  by Jay113355

so welcome to today's meeting.
if you have not already noticed all of your pixelmon have been reset,
this was intentional.
we have decided we can not continue with the server crashing every hour.

when we updated to 1.7 and we had to reset the world. we decided that we should keep the players pokemon so that it wasn't a total loss.
however that has come to haunt us ever since. and now with the constant crashes, we have decided to wipe all pokemon in hopes that the crashing will stop and we can get back to focusing on the players instead of the server.

we hope you understand.

EDIT:
pokes have been restored
 #2894  by Mamene

Hi, I have nothing against this but the servers are again offline. Maybe you should consider a downgrade of the pixelmon version because the crashes happaned alot more when you updated the server .I know you guys can't do anything about this.
PS.Thanks for keeping the server up and no losing hope and closing the server
LOVE YA ;D <3
 #2904  by HighAbove

Everybody is whining about the lost pokemons now. Right now the server is crashing, but not that much. There is a big difference. Before you ware whining about the crashes, now about this. Stop b*ching. They did it for us so we can play normal. Because of us they had to do this changes. We all had great pokemons that we lost, but its way better to play 30 mins and crash, then to play 5 mins and wait 20 more everytime because the server crashed. -_-
 #2905  by Dia123

The server is still crashing idk if you're gonna give the pokes back or not but I hope you will give them back I lost a lot of good pokes but still I am fine if the crashes stops