Limitless Pixelmon 

• Pixelmon 4.2.1 Discord and Badges!

• The latest news from Limitless!
The latest news from Limitless!
 #9135  by Jay113355

Hello peoples.

So here we are again with another pixelmon update. I going to assume you know what to do with these links:
Pixelmon 4.2.1: Pixelmon-1.8.9-4.2.1-universal.jar
MinecraftForge 1735: forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1735-installer.jar
Note: you should already have that version of forge. So no need to grab that again.

Pixelmon change log: Version 4.2.1

Now we have 2 other bits of interesting news today.

The first is Discord!

Discord is a new up and coming voice and chat service that looks and works awesomely. Its built to be a competitor to Teamspeak and other voice chat services.

We hope that by switching to discord you people will have a nicer, better way to both contact me/staff (im almost always logged in) and talk to other players at the same time.
I personally think its better then teamspeak. And i recommend you try it out. You can use it in your web browser but the desktop app has more features.
Here's our chat link for when you get setup: https://discord.gg/0pK9vxewAninUI0q

As of right now there are no plans to get rid of the teamspeak server but if people are using discord over it then i guess we can turn it off.

Badges!
Those of you have been here since 1.7.10 know we used to get badges after beating gym leaders.
Well, ITS BACK! If you join the server right now and type /badge you will see an empty badge case. Yup! You haven't beaten any gym leaders yet! But I'm sure you'll get right on that :p

Other features coming soon: Teams, Guilds, Anything i feel like making really..

We'll see you in-game soon!
LimitlessMc Staff.