Limitless Pixelmon 

• PIxelmons death and the server going forward.

• The latest news from Limitless!
The latest news from Limitless!
 #17558  by Jay113355

So as I'm sure many of you already know the pixelmon mod was sent a Cease & Desist from Nintendo/The Pokemon Company and was promptly shutdown by the pixelmon team. On that same day those of us on the pixelmon developers team who had servers all decided to shut our servers down along with the mod as we realized that without pixelmon being legally or safely downloadable that our playerbases would eventually dwindle.
I shutdown the donation store that night and decided to leave the server up for the next few weeks before killing it. While it is sad to see pixelmon go we had a good time with it. Being one of the most popular 4.x servers in the beginning of 2016 we ran with the pixelmon mod since 2014 and we had a terrific time with it. The pixelmon mod will be missed!

As of right now limitless minecraft has taken a direction of creating a low-end modpack for our self's. since we couldn't find any popular modpacks that supports people with shitty pcs like us.

I HIGHLY recommend joining us on our discord server, since most of the time you can find updates on there since i keep neglecting the forums and website like this.
Its free, better then Skype, and we mostly use it for the text chat not voice. So those of you who dont have a mic have no excuse. Just signup and then click this link: https://discord.gg/0pK9vxewAninUI0q
If you need help installing the pack or just want to talk just say hello, do so in the main text room channel.

As always i hope to see you in-game!
- Jay113355 Limitlessmc