Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18896  by mathwize

In-Game Username: Mathwize
Reason for ban: I killed too many players.
Who banned you?: IamMyselfBae
What happened right before you were banned?: These players (Boxes_ , and another player) were on my platform and were griefing and trying to kill me, so I tried to ping Denshin but he was afk, so I dumbly decided to kill them.
Additional Notes: I have learned from my mistakes on killing other players, I will prove that I have learned from the past and stop killing players. I have plans to give throw away my bow, give some money to those that I killed, and a well thought apology letter. I wish to be un-banned because I love playing pixelmon with my friends and hope to continue doing so. I know that what I did was wrong and just because I was upset and angry at the players I shouldn't have killed them. I should've waited for an admins help.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png