This is a install guide for Pixelmon using the standard Minecraft launcher. If you are not a particularly tech savvy person You can also install Pixelmon via the official technic pack
The download links on this page will always be up-to-date with the versions that are running on the server!
Make sure you have the java edition of Minecraft installed and have run Minecraft version
1.12.2 at least once.
Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Forge. The recommended version for pixelmon is
1.12.2-126.96.36.19954or the latest for 1.12.2
- Run the installer. Select install client and press okay.
- Once it completes hit okay.
- Download the Pixelmon mod from the reforged.gg website. The file should be named
Do not click on a ad! make sure you hit skip on the top right corner to go to start the download
Open the Minecraft launcher and switch to the
Installationstab, then click New.
Set the version of this new launch profile to
Go to the
Game Directoryfolder shown on your new profile (you may need to run the profile once if you changed the location). Create a new folder named
modsand copy the Pixelmon download from step one into it.
- Click save on the launcher profile and then you’re all set!